Sunday, May 13, 2012

21 Weeks...We picked a Name!

I hadn't posted any pictures last week so I put a couple up today. I figured I would just post the stats for this week, what we have been up to and the exciting part we picked a name!

So I will just get the part you really want to know! What are we naming out little boy! We have chosen  the name Colton Max Wray! We are so excited and absolutely love the name. We just like the name Colton and Max is a family name and it sounds good too. Well at least I think!

So whats new in Montana...not much. The weather has been in the 70's the last couple days so I can actually wear warmer weather clothes. Looking in my closet is not the same as it use to be. The clothes just don't fit...thats ok its totally worth it in the end. Lets see we basically just worked all week and relaxed on the weekend, well at least I did. Yesterday we went to garage sales for a little bit. We snagged a couple deals.


This is a dresser I picked up. Well technically Jeremy did because I can't lift anything. We are going to try to give it a distressed look. We will see how it turns out. While I spend the day relaxing Jeremy was out sanding it down all day. He still not finished but I think it will turn out looking great, he is doing an amazing job.  I will post pictures of the progress...it may take a little while. The color might shock you too. Stay tuned!

The rest of the weekend consisted of just going to the movie. We went and saw The Lucky One. It was actually a pretty good movie. I had read the book so I figure I should see the movie. Honestly though I am more excited to see What to Expect When Your Expecting. I think it will be hilarious...maybe I can talk Jeremy into taking me this week.

20 Weeks

21 Weeks


How Far Along: 21 weeks

Total Weight Gain: They don't tell me when I go to the Doctors I am guessing around 10 lbs or so

Maternity Clothes: Thank goodness for Gap Maternity. I got a new pair of jeans and I feel like I may be able to survive a little longer now. Cant really find much of anything else that is long enough and still flattering...maybe soon. 

Sleep: Take a nap everyday and sleep very well at night

Best Moment this Week: SO much to be thankful for and blessed with. Not sure I can pinpoint a specific moment. Just great having so much time to spend with Jeremy and with friends too. 
Miss Anything: I just want to go for a Jog or go to spin class! It ok its a small price to pay. 

Movement: Everyday and loving it!

Food Cravings: Still loving cheese! Ice Cream is pretty amazing too.

Gender: Boy! 

Wedding rings on or off: Still on

Looking Forward To: Just to meeting our little boy. I know its a ways away but he truly is a gift from God and will never forget how much of a miracle he really is.  I am looking forward to being past 24 weeks when things get a little safer. 

I am getting an Amnio done tomorrow and really nervous about it. I am hoping everything goes great and that the procedure goes fine and that I don't have any side effects. My trust is in God and strangely enough I am not worried about the pain (I don't have a very high pain threshold) I am more worried about having a miscarriage. So I am  trusting and just so thankful for what have already been blessed with. Thanks for all the support from out family and friends! 

I will keep you all posted on what is going on...just check back everyone in a while. 
Thanks everyone for checking in...I really appreciate you taking the time! 





post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about the amino. The first prick into your skin hurts a tiny bit, and then you will feel another prick when the needle goes through the amniotic sack. You will feel a slight pulling when they take the fluid out, but honestly the part that hurts is after they take the needle out. I always got mentstrul like cramping afterwards so be sure to ask if you can take some Tylenol before or after the procedure. I would also say to make sure you have the best doctor doing the procedure but since you are high risk I'm sure they are doing that anyways. I went to a "learning" hospital for new doctors so they weren't always as experienced as the overseeing docs. I'll keep you guys in my prayersthat all goes well. I love the name you picked out for Colten. Very nice.