Sunday, April 1, 2012

15 Weeks


15 Weeks
Nothing too exciting this week...just a quick update




So I am trying to keep my word and update this weekly or every 2 if I am really busy. First off please don't judge my picture. Okay, you can can if you really want to but I really don't care. I was going to make an effort to make myself look decent but you get the natural look. I was just too tired. My hair is not done and I have no makeup on at all. So yeah not my finest moment. At least my hair is not in a bun though! I get so tired of having it up all week. Anyways this is me at 15 weeks. I have a bump starting to show. Well at least I can notice and a few other people have mentioned it as well.

I also have to give a shout out to my wonderful friends and family! How sweet are they. I have been spoiled with sweet treats and running errands for me. THANK YOU! I have been put on a few stricter restrictions. The Dr on base won't let me lift over 5 lbs and has limited me to no more than an 8 hr work day. So my friend went grocery shopping for me and even brought dinner! I feel really blessed! You should try not lifting more than 5 lbs. It is a lot tougher than you think.

How Far Along: 15 weeks

Total Weight Gain: about 1 to 1.5 pounds I think. I didn't change the number from last week it cause honestly I didn't even get on the scale. Lets just say it wasn't my healthiest week of eating.

Maternity Clothes: Still don't have any yet. I really need to invest in some soon. I just never have any energy to do anything when I get home from work.

Sleep: Well if you know I can sleep next to a moving train. I have no issues sleeping. Well as long as we are being honest I have been a huge bed hog lately. Jeremy isn't home so I think that is allowed.

Best Moment this Week: Being blessed with great friends and family!

Miss Anything: Same as last week...Jeremy! He will be home this week!! YAY!

Movement: Nope- Even if it did I am not sure I would even recognize it.

Food Cravings: Still loving cheese! Could drink OJ nonstop if I could!

Gender: I am still sticking with my gut and thinking its a boy! We will see though. Maybe I can talk the doctor into telling us at the next visit.

Wedding rings on or off: Still on
Looking Forward To: Everything being as normal as can be! I am really looking forward to my next Dr Appt as well. I go in April 11 and it seems like eternity.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is going okay for you. I'm still keeping you and the baby in my prayers. You look beautiful sweetie! =)

Unknown said...

Harpy and I are holding out for a girl! :) My pants won't be long enough but I can send you ALL my tops! There are a lot! Would you like that?!

Amanda said...

Callen is hoping for a boy! He has a lot of girl cousins on the way so he needs another boy to play with! Glad things are going ok, enjoy all that help.

Krisha has my maternity clothes for the time being so I don't have anything to send ya but might come fall. Let me know if you need some then! (granted, Heather probably has plenty for you!)